Here are two vessels I made much earlier in the year, but they got messed up in firing - the glaze sticking to the kiln shelf, so they had to be hacked out of the kiln, ruining their bases. I've just discovered Milliput - ceramic-repair putty - and I'm working on reconstructing those bases, and they're finally at a stage that is somewhat presentable. I was annoyed they were not perfect, emerging from the kiln, but this restoring/repairing is just another learning experience in the long road of becoming a better potter.
Here's a link > rolf's ceramics on Flickr < to all the pictures I took of this group (plus the "lozenge"-step vessel which I'll write about in a few days.
Hope you like! Leave a little comment if you do!